League of Dilo's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD

2 posters

Go down

Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD Empty Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:39 am

Well after that my partner Bunnykyns told and introduced me to World of Warcraft which many seem to nickname as WoW , well I kinf of made my ways in to it, that's for sure!  cheers cheers cheers 
Even the mothod how I really got in to it lmao Yeah hehe well after  looking around on the internet I found World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Collectors Edition for about 65 Euro's I was like oh okay that might be the entire game right! xDDD  lol!  Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD 108827126  Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD 2820509426  Laughing  Well I thought that  Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD 2971671120 So with my UBAR excitement haha xD  Laughing I told Bunnykyns about it and she was like "What you bought MoP first?" I was like "Huh what? MoP? lol?"

Which seemed to be the 5th game orsay the 4th Expansion pack haha DERP 2014 rofl!  lol! Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD 108827126 Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD 2820509426 cheers affraid Laughing 

Anyways After that Bunnykyns found me the Battle Chest off ebay + Cataclysm which kind of made my Warcraft collection the way it is now, so here the photo's Smile

World of Warcraft Display in my room xD
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD World+of+Warcraft+Display

WoW Box Collection top
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Box+Collection+top

WoW Box Collection rear
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Box+Collection+rear

WoW Battle Chest contents top
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Battle+Chest+contents+top

WoW Battle Chest & Cataclysm Foldout Box arts a
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Battle+Chest+_amp_+Cataclysm+Foldout+Box+arts+a

WoW Battle Cataclysm complete Foldout Box art
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Battle+Cataclysm+complete+Foldout+Box+art

WoW Cataclysm contents
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Cataclysm+contents

World of Warcraft World map
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD World+of+Warcraft+World+map

WoW Battle Chest Strategy Guide Humans
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Battle+Chest+Strategy+Guide+Humans

WoW Battle Chest Strategy Guide Pandaren
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Battle+Chest+Strategy+Guide+Pandaren

WoW Battle Chest Strategy Guide Mage
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Battle+Chest+Strategy+Guide+Mage

WoW Mists of Pandaria Collectors Edition contents top
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Mists+of+Pandaria+Collectors+Edition+contents+top

WoW Mists of Pandaria Collectors Edition contents rear
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+Mists+of+Pandaria+Collectors+Edition+contents+rear

WoW MoP Behind the Scenes Cover & Booklet
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+MoP+Behind+the+Scenes+Cover+_amp_+Booklet

WoW MoP Behind the Scenes contents
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD WoW+MoP+Behind+the+Scenes+contents

The Art of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Book top
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+World+of+Warcraft+Mists+of+Pandaria+Book+top

The Art of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Book rear
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+World+of+Warcraft+Mists+of+Pandaria+Book+rear

The Art of World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria Book side
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+World+of+Warcraft+Mists+of+Pandaria+Book+side

The Art of WoW-MoP Book pattern intro
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+pattern+intro

The Art of WoW-MoP Valley of the Four Winds
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Valley+of+the+Four+Winds

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Krasarang Wilds
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Krasarang+Wilds

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Kun-Lai Summit
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Kun-Lai+Summit

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Kun-Lai Summit art
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Kun-Lai+Summit+art

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Pandaren
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Pandaren

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Pandaren art a
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Pandaren+art+a

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Pandaren art b
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Pandaren+art+b

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Pandaren art c
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Pandaren+art+c

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Pandaren art d
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Pandaren+art+d

The Art of WoW-MoP Book Pandaria Map
Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD The+Art+of+WoW-MoP+Book+Pandaria+Map
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD Empty Re: Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:24 am

Brilliant !  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD Empty Re: Meet my World of Warcraft Collection!!! xDDDDDD

Post by Vgstrat Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Simply amazing! *-*
Vgstrat
Vgstrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down