League of Dilo's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

! Welcome to the Forums !

+2
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Hosko100
6 posters

Go down

! Welcome to the Forums ! Empty ! Welcome to the Forums !

Post by Hosko100 Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:30 am

Welcome to ' The League Of Dilo's Forums' , feel free to sign up, and introduce yourself.
Seeing as I'm the first one here, I think I might start;

My name is Eclipse, the Co - Founder of The League Of Dilo's. If you have any questions, feel free to PM [private message] me, and I will try to answer your questions the best I can. But don't be shy, and be sure to introduce yourself here in this thread, and hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

~ Eclipse

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Hosko100
Hosko100
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

! Welcome to the Forums ! Empty Re: ! Welcome to the Forums !

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:47 am

Awesome intro Eclipse  cheers  flower  cheers  flower 
Great to have you as part of the founding crew of LoD x cheers  cheers  cheers 

My name is (LoD)Tylosaurus or just Tylo for short Smile

As for the name Tylosaurus, Tylosaurus was the largest of all Mosasaurs and s being my fav of all Mosasaurs as well I chose to carry it's name onwards!
Here something about Tylosaurus Proriger, just to give you an idea how a Tylosaurus looks like and what it was:

My inspiration to Primal Carnage  was after finding a video of it on yourtube, which made me buy it with all of it's DLC's and about a few months later I too wanted to found a League with good friends, to which Eclipse and RagingLiZarDZ became the other two founding members.

The League's name "League of Dilo's" was the creation of Eclipse and RagingLiZarDZ and I also agreed to this awesome name
And now we have grow quite a bit and hope to spread our pride to a positive foreseeable future.

If there are any problems feel free to contact me and other members of the LoD crew Smile
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vgstrat Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:03 pm

Hey! As you see, I'm Vgstrat! :3 (haha, nice forum)

You can just call me Strat for short.

How I found Primal Carnage: YouTube. Yep; when I became interested in dinos again, I searched up vids about them. I then found a video of someone playing as a T-Rex on Primal Carnage. I finally realised that it's an online multiplayer game. I love multiplayer online games, and this game was perfect, because you play as a dino! What a crazy idea, who would've thought for an online human vs dino?

Some stuff about me: I'm 13, my real name is Caitlin (sucks though, because people always spell my name 'Caitlyn') (I suggest to keep calling me Strat ^_^), I have a twin brother, we're born on February 29th 2000 (being born on a leap year sucks, because you have to wait every 4 years for your real birthday. I celebrate it on the 28th instead if there's no 29th), I love star signs (Pisces ftw!), my favourite colour is ~purple~, I live in Australia, Melbourne! Oh yeah, and my favourite dino would probably be a feathered raptor! <3

Haha, I guess that's all! Thanks for reading~ <3
Vgstrat
Vgstrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Welcomes!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 
Glad to have you here tooz xD  flower flower flower
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumo Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:43 am

Well, well, let me introduce myself on these forums...

I'm Pumo, and TBH I don't play Primal Carnage as I'm not too fond of multiplayer games, but I'm here as I'm a friend of Tylo from the Descent community since some time, and as these is one of his communities I needed to be here.  ! Welcome to the Forums ! 3191254742 

There @ Descent community, I'm a single-player advocate and level designer, and It's my favorite videogame ever (although I'm also a fan of Portal/Portal 2 and Mario games xD ).

I'm also a hobbyist musician (I play keyboards and compose stuff with the computer) and I'm making my small home-studio.
If anybody is interested on my musical work, you can check it out, just search for 'R.a.M. Land' (my artistic name) on Google and you will find my sites
(as I can't post links right now).

I also do like dinosaurs, geology and paleonthology, astronomy and physics stuff.

Now, although I don't play multiplayer in general, I'm really looking forward to Primal Carnage : Genesis as I do want to play it in its Single-player version, so when it arrives I might be more of a Primal C. player. Wink
Pumo
Pumo

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:02 pm

Welcome to League of Dilo's the Forums Pumo & Ceratosaur Smile
Hereby, I hope you two will enjoy your stay Cool
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:40 am

Kay then, here we go! Very Happy

Name's Talon, and I got introduced to PC through... Yep, you guessed right! YouTube! Razz Anyways. I've always loved dinosaurs, birds and reptiles, and when I was a kid I even got scolded by my teachers for bringing a book about dinosaus facts to reading hour xD Today I'm not keeping up to the news about paleontology but I'm not totally lost Wink

I live in Sweden, am 21 years old, and studies to become a landscaping architect. Nope, I shouldn't play Primal Carnage as much as I do, but I love it. Mainly playing the pteranodon class and sometimes novaraptor and dilophosaurus. Human team is not my favorite, but there the pathfinder is my main, with trapper and scientist as back ups. Smile

I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here with ya'll lovely folks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:03 am

Welcome to the LoD Forums (LoD)Talon!  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Happy to have you here with us my friend !  flower flower flower
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by captianjamesfalcon Sat May 17, 2014 8:25 am

Hola, my name is captianjamesfalcon, you can call me anything you want as long as long as I know who you're talking to. Well I guess everybody finds out about primal carnage through youtube, huh. I knew about the game before it came out, but never got it, till June 3rd of 2013, an' I LOVE it, I can't wait for pc genesis, either! Anyways, I live in the good ole' state of Texas, I love dinosaurs an' animals in general. my favorite animals are owls. I'm lookin' forward to workin' with ya'll!
captianjamesfalcon
captianjamesfalcon

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 am

Happy to have you here with us captianjamesfalcon aka James The Raptor, which is the first name I Seen you with Smile
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_TRex Wed May 28, 2014 5:50 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Vagelis (The translation must be Evans or something like that XD) , im 22, i come from greece (so excuse any mistakes XD). Since i was a kid i always loved animals and especially dinosaurs!!! They were really fascinating creatures and i'm trying to keep up with new discoveries and info about them! I really enjoy dinosaur (and space) documentaries (feel free to recomend any good ones you've seen)! I'm currently studying to be a nurse (although i'd love to be a paleontologist, just roaming the deserts excavating dinosaur fossils XD , but things dont always go as planned)! So when i saw the game i said... i must have it! And recently Tylosaurus introduced me to the group wich im thankfull for! Playing with friends is always more fun!
Mr_TRex
Mr_TRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Wed May 28, 2014 7:46 am

Dawww great to have you here Mr_TRex !  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Cool to see your intro here at the LoD forum too!  cheers flower cheers flower cheers 
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum