League of Dilo's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery!

Go down

Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Empty Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery!

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:53 am

Hai all e:)

Yesterday, on Friday April 11, 2014; that was such a nice day! So my parents and I went to the Keukenhof in Lisse, The Netherlands e:)
Which is here:
http://www.keukenhof.nl/en/

Anyways Here my gallery of photo's I took while I was there, this topic will be quite long but I hope worth the read & look Cool

After the entrance I took a left run and saw this as first sight:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! After+entrance++on+left

And the smell were created by these ping Hyacinths as many other colored ones in the park:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Pink+hiacinths

After this we had come coffee and walked towards the Beatrix Orchid Gallery, which was in my opinion the most beautiful of the entire park, as an Orchid fan myself I obviously bought an Orchid there as well xDDDD cheers lol! flower Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! 108827126 Arrow Laughing Laughing Laughing

So after entering the Beatrix Orchid Gallery, this is what you get to see:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Entrance+of+Beatrix+Orchid+Gallery

And these were the first ones that caught my attention xD flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! The+first+lot

Then these were seen on the right across them pink ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Smaller+variants

And the further I looked the more I saw, just amazingly awesome, no better description I could find for it all affraid flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Carriage+of+colors
But this was just the beginning rofl xD Laughing Laughing

Then I saw these!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Dark+Magenta+blotched+Orchid

Then these!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Miltonia+_amp_+others

And these were next to those:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Other+beaties
Everywhere where I looked Orchids Orchids ORCHIDS xDDD tons of them! flower flower flower

One nicer than the other! flower cheers
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! So+tropical

Seek the reflection xD Laughing
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Seek+the+reflections
These were placed in square crate with mirror glass walls giving you an endless momentum of white orchids xD cheers Which can mess with your brain if you stare in it too long rofl! Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! 108827126

Some flowers were really massive like these white ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Large+white+orchid

Here a closeup of one flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Closeup+of+large+white+orchid

Here the other side of that carriage, justsooo nice! flower cheers flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Carriage+of+colors+from+the+other+side

These dark ping spotted ones really caught my attention, just stunning in all ways! flower affraid flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Orchids+with+dark+pink+spots+xD

These these Lila colored once, oh my! affraid flower affraid
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Large+Lila+colored+orchids

Their plants incl roots look like this, no soil, nothing, just the plants themselves, quite amazing actually:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Large+Lila+colored+orchid+showing+roots
Not many plans can grow without soil heh.

Here a nice pic I took of two variations of Pink orchids I love you
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Lots+of+pinks

Then behind them pink ones was this hanging type with brownish colored flowers, an interesting one none the less! e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Red+brownish+mini+orchids

On the opposite side stood this lot! flower flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+mix+of+colors

They gave a summer feeling to mind as their color schemes went:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Warm+colored+orchids

Like these all them red color patterns, just amazed me from what is even possible!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Various+red+pattens

Or these golden yellow orange ones!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! More+of+these+tropical+wonders
These would probably only grow in tropical places, just how they look like, never seen anything like them before! affraid flower

Here one the shape of a star, just stunning for word to even describe!!!!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Various+pink+textures

Behind them tropical ones were this lot...just so niiice xDDDDD
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Whit+pink+_amp_+red+colorations
I really loved them deep pink ones, so vivid of color! flower cheers flower affraid flower

Then there was the tuns of Orchids, I was just shocked to amazed of the view of this! This is what you get when you look through it Shocked Shocked Shocked
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tunnel+of+Orchids
Soooooo niiice and sooo many too!!!!! Shocked affraid flower flower flower

Left from that were these
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Lila_s+Pinks+_amp_+Purples

Up close they look like this, so many textures and colors, just amazed me e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Lovely+closeup

These could be seen next to them flower flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Pruple+_amp_+pink+Orchids+so+lovely

This is the entire lot of this side, just awesome looking! flower affraid flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Various+hanging+orchids

At the left rear corner of the Beatrix Orchid Gallery Hall were these deep pink colored orchids flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Deep+pink+orchids
From here I walked all the way back to where I have entered the compound rofl xD lol! Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! 108827126 Arrow Laughing
So here is what I saw along the way! cheers cheers cheers

These large pink lily like orchids:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Pink+lilly+orchids

Here the entire lot flower flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+wall+of+pink+lilly+orchids

Then these lovely Miltonia's! They smelled lovely too!!! flower cheers flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Dark+pink+smelling+Miltonia+Orchid

After those this lovely display with them branches Cool
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Green+_amp_+pink+orchids+with+sticks+for+a+cool+display

Then this lovely lot, the orchids they just came and came, so many of them!!! cheers Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! 108827126 cheers
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Dark+Magenta+blotched+orchids

After that Dad and i Went up some stairs that lead towards the ceiling of the Beatrix Orchids Gallery flower
And from there I could make very nice top shots of the complex orchid display! cheers cheers cheers

Here the Orchid Tunnel from above, showing everything else from the rear section of the Beatrix Orchid Gallery Cool
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tunnel+of+Orchiids+top

And here from the Entrance section of this great gallery, showing a massing ring of white orchids hanging above everything down there! Just amazing!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Ring+of+white+orchids

Right of that you could see the pot of dark & light Pink Orchids, which were these:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Light+_amp_+dark+pink+orchids

After this we went down the stairs and went right, we then walked towards these interesting Lily like orchids:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Yellow_+green+_amp_+white+lilly+orchids

Here a close up of on of the green ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Green+lilly+orchid+closeup

One of two different yellow ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Yellow+lilly+orchid+closeup

One of the white ones
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! White+lilly+orchid+closeup

And the other yellow one e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! More+yellow+lilly+orchids

And the last ones I saw were these, still a lovely sight ya know! I love you I love you
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Variious+lilly+_amp_+normal+orchids

And that were all the orchids of the Beatrix Orchid Gallery! cheers flower cheers flower cheers
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Empty Re: Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery!

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:54 am

So after the Beatrix Orchid Gallery, we left the compound from the centre left door and waled towards the depth s of the park it's self Cool

A lot of trees like these Meidoorn & Apple tree's showed their beauty  e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Meidoorn+_amp_+Apple+trees

And here a lone apple tree, to which i think it was:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Apple+tree

After that we headed to the left to a wind mil, dad and I climbed it mum stayed downstairs on a bench Smile
And when up this is what could be see:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Northen+Tulip+farm+fields
The Tulip farm fields of Lisse, not many were on blossom though, ah well better than nothing  e:)

So after that we took two right turns and entered the Japanese garden area, where lots of these Japanese Cherry trees were showing their great beauty  cheers  cheers  cheers
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Japanese+Cherry+Tree

Here an other Japanese Cherry Tree with it's blossom, in combination with some Bamboo and other plants e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! More+Japanese+Cherry+Trees

And from here you can view through the Japanese garden it's self towards the south:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! View+from+Japanese+garden+towards+the+south+of+Keukenhof

We then left the Japanese gardens and I made this shot along the way:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+lane+of+White+_amp_+pink+Tulips
Lots of such lanes could be seen at Keukenhof e:)

We walked on to the centre of the mark and there I saw these lovely garden patches:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Central+park+area

Here you can see that the outer grass outline is darker and of a different type than the grass used in the centre area's Smile

I crouched on a bridge and leaned on it's railing and made this shot of endless daffodils xD
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Endless+Daffodils+and+Tulips
The sun also neatly penetrated the centre area, which left a very cool looking effect Cool

We walked on towards the south and more Tulip garden patches popped up:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulips+everywhere

From pink to red tulips:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! From+pink+to+red+just+stunning

And we saw more nice looking flower patterns:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Grape+flowers+_amp_+Tulipsin+neat+patterns

This garden is truly a piece of art  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! This+garden+is+a+piece+of+art

Hyacinths, Tulips and Daffodils
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Hiacinths_+Tulips+_amp_+Daffodils

Here the sun also penetrated the centre area leaving me to make the perfect shot again e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Orange+tulips+and+other+types

Here we neared the central compound named Willem Alexander, lots of flower wonders in there too! cheerscheers flower  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! The+yard+of+the+Willem+Alexander+complex

After entering Willem Alexander compound I panned to me left and saw this:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Entrance+of+Willem+Alexander+complex+left

Then to the right and this could be seen:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Entrance+of+Willem+Alexander+complex+right
This place was enormous!  affraid  affraid  affraid

And in the centre of the entrance was this yellow flowered shrub e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Entrance+of+Willem+Alexander+complex

So after walking towards the front left we came across this beauty!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Some+lovely+shrubs++here

Here a closeup, light & Dark pink, always a great combination!  flower  cheers  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Two+shades+of+pink+dark+_amp_+light

Here a closeup of a Tulipa Double Flaming Parrot flower:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Double+Flaming+Parrot+closeup

Here the rest of them with the nameplate:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulipa+Double+Flamine+Parrot

We walked onwards through this Tulip/Daffodil/Lily Gallery and this is what we saw as we pushed onwards towards the centre of the Willem Alexander Gallery:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulips+of+all+sorts+sizes+and+colors
Colors everywhere, where ever you looked, just amazing! cheers cheers  cheers  cheers

From the left of that I saw these pink ones, so rich in color, just brilliant!  flower  affraid  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+Pink+varriety

Right across those were these rose like tulips:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! More+rose+like+tulips

We walked onwards and we just saw more and more, all sorts and sizes ad so many colors, just amazed us all!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Here+Daffodils+also+join+in+the+varieties
Everyone was in their own little world, making pics & video's and discussing the flowers and such, so cool to see so many hobbyists doing their thing! Coolflower 

Here a closeup I made of an alien looking Tulipa Cummins Cool
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Looks+Alien_+Tulipa+Cummins+closeup

Here the entire lot including the name plate:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulipa+Cimmins

Here the Willem Alexander Art Gallery:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Keukenhof_s+Willem+Alexander+Art+Gallery

Here a painting of people in a Tulip fiery style e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Inside+Art+galelry+a

And here a landscape if covered with various colored tulips, a unique idea:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Inside+Art+Gallery+b
This Art gallery wasn't large it was in the centre of the complex, we pushed onwards towards the Restaurrant t the end of the Willem Alexander Flower Gallery.

Here the first Water Lilies we came across:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Various+deep+colored+lilies

There were various sizes, colors types and different smells as well like these white ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+White+Lily+with+a+very+strong+odor

And like these pink ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+pink+Lily

Or like these xD Gotta love them red stripes on them from the centre 8)Such striking colors there  flower  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+white+Lily+with+an+aawesome+red+texture

And while panning from the right of these these Tulips also stole the show Very Happy:cheers: flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! And+more+Tulips+come+by

After those I looked to the right and saw this beautiful colored and textured lily with striking and vivid dark red colors:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Striking+Red+_amp_+white+Lilies

left of those where these orange & yellow ones:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Orange+_amp_+Yellow+Lilies

After those were these before we entered the restaurant e:)Daffodils that looked like roses!  flower  cheers
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Rose+like+Daffodils

After exiting the restaurant, which was at the end of the Willem Alexander Gallery compound, we ventured forth towards the southen side of the park, so much more we say, the colours got more vivid and packed with detail!

Like this lot with the Hyacinths in the centre!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Red+Orange+_amp_+Lila+Tulips

And left from that were this lot:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulips+everywhere_

Further up along the left side where these, in front of a flower workshop:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+good+combination+of+Purple+Tulips+_amp_+White+Daffodils
A very neat combination of Purple Tulips and white mini daffodils e:)

opposite of those was this tree and beyond it many more things of pure beauty:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Nice+tree

Here that same tree taken from the other side of it:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! More+pink+flowered+tree_s

Left from that tree was this colorful flower patch:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! An+other+garden+packed+with+colors

And right from that you got the feeling f being in a world of flowers of all sorts kinds and so on, it created an endless feeling here.
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! From+tulips+to+trees+to+daffodils+it_s+all+there_001

Right from that these tree's  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Trees+of+color

opposite of those trees was this pond and rows of tulips growing along side it e:)
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulip+trench+shot

After that we walked onward and to the left was this lovely bow if flame like tulips:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Nice+bows+of+flame+like+tulips

Further up on the left I took this shot,which was just in front of the Oranje Nassau complex:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Tulips+of+all+colors+and+types

And panning off to the right were these:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Deep+colored+Tulips

Opposite of those were this lot:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! People+enjoying+Keukonhof_s+variety+of+flowers
This made you look towards the north-west of the park

The Oranje Nassau Complex had a display of a variety of roses, they also held workshops there.
Here a bunch of pink roses:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Pink+Roses

And lots of red roses!  flower  cheers  flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Red+Roses

Here a closeup of them red roses, the details do show their high pristine qualities!  Shocked  flower  Shocked
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Red+Roses+closeup

From all the ditched stolen bikes that were thrown in the canals of Amsterdam xD
They were cleaned out and painted red for this display, well not all of them, but some where xD  lol!  Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! 108827126  Arrow  Laughing
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Red+painted+stolen+bike+found+iN+Amsterdam+canals+lol

After exiting the Oranje Nassau complex, we entered it's back yard garden :)And I came across this sunny lot:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Summer+breeze+colors

And after those were these looking back towards the Oranje Nassau complex:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+lovely+patch+of+the+Oranje+Nassau+garden

After those to the right were these Pink colored Tulips:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+variety+of+pinks

After crossing a small bridge these could be seen on the right a mix of white and pink tulips, gave a very nice effect:
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! A+variety+of+pinks+_amp_+whites

We walked on and found these, the purple, blue, white and pink color shades gave a very stunning combination!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Pinks+blues+whites+and+reds+just+stunning

This too gave a striking red look xD  affraid  flower Vivid red tulips anyone? flower
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Vivid+red+tulips

Here a girl stoling up a path of rocky stairs that lead up a hill of color!
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Red+toyellow+to+white+colors

And here the last image Smile
Keukenhof, Lisse, The Netherlands, April 11, 2014, My Gallery! Multi+color+hill

And that is where my camera's battery died haha, ah well not much to miss after this, I took most pics at the right nick of time anyway e:)
Many thanks for reading the topic and replying to it  cheers cheerscheerscheers
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum