League of Dilo's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI PEOPLE IM HERE NOW

Go down

HI PEOPLE IM HERE NOW Empty HI PEOPLE IM HERE NOW

Post by (LoD) Primal Thu May 01, 2014 7:34 am

Tylo made mmemeeee *pouty face* XDD

Okay so I had a nice long intro written but then the internet ate it so...yeah.
XDD
Primal Carnage I found out about a few months before it released, preordered it and then couldn't play it because my current computer SUCKED. Luckily I had a friend who let me play on his laptop when I could.
When I finally DID get my laptop all I did was play (when not in school).

Other Steam games I have are Payday 2 and Sims 3. I don't play much else on PC since I'm still mostly a console person; PS3 to be exact. Hopefully a PS4 soon! Very Happy
Console wise Prototype and Assassins creed are my loves. Actually love would be a light way of putting it >>;;;;
I have lots of merch from both games and love the characters in them (Alex especially he is my honey boo >> <<)

Hmmm other than that I just graduated with a degree in Biology and minor in Anthropology in December. I live on a horse farm with my family at the moment and we have 4 horses, 7 chickens (do they count at dinos?) and a cat.
Pictures to come unless you have me on FB then you probably have already seen them. XD
(LoD) Primal
(LoD) Primal
Global Administrators
Global Administrators

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum