League of Dilo's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber

Go down

How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber Empty How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Helloos finally made it to the forum  Very Happy 

Just to say hai :Dalso to tell the story of Primal Carnage  Smile Very Happy Laughing 

Well first off I love animals. I had an interest in birds at the time, drew them, watched them, kept them, fed them, loved them XD   Razz 

I loved birds so much that I wanted to play a bird simulation game. Whenever I want to find a game I look in google images and find a game screenshot I liked and looked it up. So I searched the internet, took many many days. Then I came across this funny little online game called Fly Like a Bird 2. The second I controlled the crooked pigeon was one of the best feelings ever. I flew around and noticed that this was a second version, what if there was a third? So thats when I found out Fly Like a Bird 3.

It was a wayyyy better version. First off you could choose your bird, secondly the landscapes were also able to be chosen and much better quality. Lastly you could do more things, (make nests, eat, poop  Razz  better flight controls, swim etc) but best of all there was multiplayer. Lots of birdies flying around and making nests. It was (and still) one of my favourite games of all time. It was free too Very Happy(also the origin of my name Cyber, changed to Cyberix)

Then while watching TV I noticed a dino documentary. I watched it and it taught me that birds evolved from dinosaurs. That seemed ridiculous at first, so I didn't believe it. I laughed at it and gazed away. Soon I got pet chickens and noticed something, their feet. Looks identical to dinosaur feet and so, I wondered if it was right. The posture and position of the chickens were similiar, then I searched it up.
I looked at the skeletal comparisons to birds and dinosaurs, and the difference was a ghost. It was true.

Then I started getting interested in dinosaurs. I watched dino documentaries on TV and Youtube and got more into the prehistoric world. Then of course, came the dino game hunt.

Another Dino Simulation I wanted on my screen, so I searched. This took me longer than finding Fly Like a Bird 2, but heh I found it. I looked at a screenshot of Primal Carnage, watched the gameplays, then looked for the original source. I realised it costs money and was on Steam, so I made a Steam account, bought the game and voila. Got it.

I loved the game, played it all the time. I kept on playing, made friends, then came Lod! Very Happy How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber 3191254742  Very Happy  cheers  cheers  cheers

Back to top Go down

How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber Empty Re: How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Tue May 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Awww that's a wonderful introduction there Cyberix ! cheerscheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very neat how you found out how Dinosaurs are related to birds, great going there! Cool

Here at LoD we are very happy to have you as a member of our little humble community and personally I hope you will greatly enjoy your stay my friend  How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber 3191254742  How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber 3191254742  How I got Primal Carnage by Cyber 3191254742
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down