League of Dilo's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids!

2 posters

Go down

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Empty From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids!

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Part 01

Well here we go then Smile
I plan to split this up in two parts, since there is so much to post!  Surprised ;D

Keeping it short is normally my main objective, but this time it will be a lot longer I reckon rofl!  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126 

Well this is how it all began:

Back in 1976 when I was born my first dinosaur well was  not a dinosaur to some point it was this 1976 Dimetrodon from the brand Imperial:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Left+Side

As you see it's dated 1976, my birth year xDD You will have to click to enlarge it,to see 1976 printed under the Imperial Logo Wink
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Belly+shot+showing+Imperial+logo_s_+Hong+Kong+_amp_+1976

It was probably given to me at birth, I truly can't remember but yeah it probably triggered my future to collect dinosaurs, I also was given a big rubber snake my mother told me, but even that is all way too vague. to even remember hehe  Smile 

From 1980 to about 1995 I collected Chinasaurs & Dinosaurs alike, ya know them everyday rubber and plastic dinosaurs you could buy all over the place, not only dino's but also the odd looking dragons, monsters, snakes, lizards, crocs, snakes, rats, mammals, sharks and gators! You name it, ghost busters toys it all added up to these four boxes:

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! My+4+Mystery+Boxes

Which I have sold off one to someone from Dinosaur Toy Forum and the other three to my Sister for her 6 year old son Smile

Box One:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Box+1+top

Box Two:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Box+2+top

Box Three:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Box+3+top

Box Four:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Box+4+top

Here my updated Dino-Riders cabinet display with the newly added Crystals and minerals; which I use as reference on how I will show what is in it Cool

Top Rows:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dino-Riders+Display+Top+Rows

Middle Rows:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Second+Rows+updated

Bottom Rows:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Quetzalcoatlus+with+Algar+added+to+Marine+Secion

Some boxes I placed here on my Sharp Microwave xDDDD  lol!  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2820509426  Laughing 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Quetzalcoatlus+with+Algar+Box+added

Here the Entire collection  Smile
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dino-Riders+Complete_+other+Angle

And here a zoomed in pic of the entire DR set:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dino-Riders+Complete_+other+Angle+zoomed

This collection began on March 22 1987 and was completed on November 22 2013 xD 26 years and 8 months, well worth it if you'd ask me  8-)

As you can see my oldest prehistoric reptile, the 1976 Imperial Dimetrodon can also be seen in that collection, and it still gives me many good memories.

Around 1989 when I had a lot of Dino-Riders and many of these Chinasaurs, my Karate Shihan Sir Alan Burdett organized an interview of me and my Dino collection in the Bunbury Mail, which was the biggest Dino collection known in Western Australia of that time, I had 286 Dino's then and yeah I have a picture of this day too:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Obi+and+his+dino+collection+in+the+Bunbury+mail+of+1989

And nowadays I collect models from CollectA, Schleich, Papao, Kaiyodo, Colorata and Carnegie/Safari Ltd, these models are very accurate and good Dino models are finally easy to find these days.
AS Growing and taking care of Orchids, I also made a display here or some call a Diorama, well it's not a real diorama but that large Amethyst which I bought @ Grottes Du tarn in France is the center of everything and it lured all my Steggies and that Spino also:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! TarnAmethyst

So here the entire Steggies, Minerals & Orchids display Smile

From the left view:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies_+Crystals+_amp_+Orchids+left

From the left centre:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies_+Crystals+_amp_+Orchids+centre

From the right view:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies_+Crystals+_amp_+Orchids+right

From the left view zoomed:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies_+Crystals+_amp_+Orchids+left+zoomed

From the centre view zoomed:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies_+Crystals+_amp_+Orchids+centre+zoomed

From the right view zoomed:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies_+Crystals+_amp_+Orchids+right+zoomed

Here the list of all steggies the three in the Dino-Riders display + the other 27 within the Orchid display:

01. 1977 Marx Stegosaurus
02. 1988 Dino-Riders Stegosaurs with Tark & Vega
03. 1988 Dino-Riders Kentrosaurus with Krok
04. 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus
05. 2011 Carnegie Miragaia
06. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version A Brown / Sand
07. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version B Green / Sand
08. 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition
09. 2009 CollectA Weurosaurus
10. 2007 CollectA Lexovisaurus
11. 2004 Frame Masters Kentrosaurus 4D Puzzle Green Version
12. 2008 Colorata Tuojiangosaurus
13. 1996 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
14. 2010 CollectA Kentrosaurus
15. 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus
16. 2012 CollectA Miragaia
17. 2006 Happinet Kentrosaurus
18. 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus
19. 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus
20. 2012 Schleich Stegosaurus
21. 1994 Toy Major Stegosaurus
22. 2008 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
23. 2001 Kaiyodo Chocolasaurs Dinotales Part 2 Stegosaurus
24. 1996 Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Great Dino's Collection Stegosaurus
25. 2006 Sega Kentrosaurus
26. 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus
27. 2008 Colorata Stegosaurus
28. 2012 Geene Models Hauyangosaurus
29. 2013 Geo World Dino Hunters Kentrosaurus
30. 1993 Matchbox Series 6 Dinosaur Monster in My Pocket #164 Kentrosaurus

This was part one I hope you will enjoy reading and viewing the pics within this post  8-)

Last edited by (LoD)Tylosaurus on Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Empty Re: From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids!

Post by Vgstrat Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:22 am

Wow! Your dinosaurs has surely taken over your house XD
Vgstrat
Vgstrat

Back to top Go down

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Empty Re: From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids!

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Just made an update of my Orchids & Steggies collection, so here the pics!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Orchids & Steggies left
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+left

Orchids & Steggies centre
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+centre

Orchids & Steggies right
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+right

The Orchids & Steggies Collection in the background with the VGA Table in the foreground
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! VGA+Table+_amp_+Orchids+Update+Thursday_+January+16_+2014

Orchids & Steggies main left
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+main+left

Orchids & Steggies centre left
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+centre+left

Orchids & Steggies centre right
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+centre+right

Orchids & Steggies main right
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+main+right

This Orchid smells like roses, one of not many that have an odour
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+a

The last time this Orchid gave it's blossom was back on May 23, 2012! Great to see my patience and care has truly been worth it! cheers  santa  rendeer 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+b

This mini Orchid was given my my recently passed away grand mother, when she was alive last year for my birthday and now it's blooming like she would be too  flower 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+c

This Orchid is about 4 years old, my Nan's mini Orchid I placed under it the deep pink and white spots make a perfect fit with the neutral coloured mini Orchid Smile
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+d

Here a good close up of the vivid deep pink colours and the white spotted pattern, really a masterpiece Smile Cool 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+e

Here that dark pink and white spotted Orchid from the other side, just nice in many ways  flower  flower 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+f

This is one of my later added Orchids of the 22 in total I have, this one will meet it's 3rd year this year around April 12. Its like that deep pink one with white spots but the colours are reversed, main colour is white and spots are light pink, a very nice soft impression  flower  cheers 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+g

This is my oldest Orchid almost 7 years old and still giving great flowers each year  flower  cheers  Cool 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+h

This is my latest addition which I bought on December 12, 2013, nice small Orchid flowers with a white edge around it's deep pink coloured pellets and a deep red/yellow centre & lip Smile 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+i

Here that new orchid from the top view, it has been blossoming for about one month now  Cool  flower  flower 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchid+j
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 am

A few weeks ago this fella arrived Cool

The 2008 Wild Safari Ltd. Dilophosaurus side right
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2008+Wild+Safari+Ltd_+Dilophosaurus+side+right

Belly of the Safari Dilo
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Belly+of+the+Safari+Dilo

Dilo name & Safari brand name + year date of 2008
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dilo+name+_amp_+Safari+brand+name+_+year+date+of+2008

Dilophosaurus on Valkyrie SMP 2014 xD
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dilophosaurus+on+valkyrie+SMP+2014+xD

Mike Walley's Everything Dinosaur Dilophosaurus wetherilli Info sheet!
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Mike+Walley_s+Dilo+Info+sheet_

Nice head detail of the Wild Safari Ltd. Dilophosaurus!
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Nice+head+detail+of+the+Wild+Safari+Ltd_+Dilophosaurus_

Dilo's Pristine ear details!
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dilo_s+Pristine+ear+details_

other side of the head shwoing the tiny earhole xD
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Other+side+of+the+head+shwoing+the+tiny+earhole+xD

Top of Dilo
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Top+of+Dilo

So there you have him Smile This is prolly the best Dilo desktop model I ever seen for such a good price 8-)
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi All!  cheers  cheers  cheers 

Here an other update!!!  cheers  rendeer  santa  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2820509426  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126 

Meet the ultra rare 2006 Dinostoreus Scale 1:35 "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" After a good 6 years of looking for one, it finally arrived today, so here the pics!

Left view with base:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+left

Right view with base:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+right

Front angled:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+front+angled

Rear angled:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+rear+angled

Top back view:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+top+back+view

Belly view:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+belly

Dillow's 4th stump finger detail:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dillow_s+4th+stump+finger+detail

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" headshot:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+headshot

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" & 2008 Safari Ltd "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" compared closeup:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+_amp_+2008+Safari+Ltd+Dilophosaurus+compared+closeup

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" & 2008 Safari Ltd "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" compared a:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+_amp_+2008+Safari+Ltd+Dilophosaurus+compared+rear

2006 Dinostoreus "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" & 2008 Safari Ltd "Dilophosaurus wetherilli" compared b
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2006+Dinostoreus+Dilophosaurus+_amp_+2008+Safari+Ltd+Dilophosaurus+compared+b

My two Dillos face closup I love you
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! My+two+Dillos+face+closup

So there you are, enjoy! cheerscheerscheers
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:30 am

Today my 32nd Steggy arrived, the 2014 National History Museum of London, Stegosaurus Cuddlekyns which is quite the softest of all my Steggies and the cutest I love you From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 3191254742 flower cheers xDDDDDD

Here the Stegosaurus Cuddlekyns with the Stegosaurus document which Mike Walley neatly printed out and applied with my Stegosaurus Smile
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! National+History+Museum+of+London_+Stegosaurus+Cuddlekyns+arrived

Here the right side of this Steggy Fuzzball xD Very Happy
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! National+History+Museum+of+London_+Stegosaurus+Cuddlekyns+right+side

Here the nice head details, nice choice of colouration too:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! National+History+Museum+of+London_+Stegosaurus+Cuddlekyns+headshot
Mike Walley's team also helped National history Museum of London help choose out the colours for these Plush Dinosaurs and these plush Dino's could give you an idea of how a Dinosaur could look like with feathers or fuzz Razz

Top view:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! National+History+Museum+of+London_+Stegosaurus+Cuddlekyns+top

Left side:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! National+History+Museum+of+London_+Stegosaurus+Cuddlekyns+left+side

As for size comparison, I used my ultra rare World Wildlife Fund[WWF] Canadian Common Gray Wolf. This wolf was only sold and released in Canada only from 2004 to 2006.
Anatomy & accuracy wise, it's one of the best plush wolves made on the market.

Steggy & Darkwolf's face:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggy+_amp_+Darkwolf_s+face

Steggy & Darkwolf's front angled:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggy+_amp_+Darkwolf_s+front+angled

Steggy & Darkwolf's side facials:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggy+_amp_+Darkwolf_s+side+facials

Steggy & Darkwolf's front top front:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggy+_amp_+Darkwolf_s+front+top+front

Steggy & Darkwolf's front top rear:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggy+_amp_+Darkwolf_s+front+top+rear

And there ya go! xDDDD  Very Happy Smile

It finally arrived from Everything Dinosaur, many thanks go to Mike Walley for his kind service and support! I also added pics of this Steggy compared with my Ultra Rare Canadian Only Released World Wildlife Fund aka WWF Canadian Gray Wolf, just to compare their sizes  Cool
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 am

Hello my friends of LoD  Cool  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Something wonderful and special arrived today, as many thanks to Everything Dinosaur UK was able to help me obtain Very Happy

Which is this not yet released 2014 CollectA "Mosasaurus hoffmanni" Pre-Production Prototype!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  affraid
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosasaurus+hoffmanni+Pre-Production+Prototype+side

Here the belly :)The brand name and date says it all xD Also the extra details, makes this Mosa more interesting to obtain
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+belly

Here the head detail:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosasaurus+hoffmanni+Pre-Production+Prototype+headshot

here the top view, showing a whale shark like pattern, giving it a natural appearance:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+side+top

Here from the other side, also them nice big flippers are well put:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosasaurus+hoffmanni+Pre-Production+Prototype+side+b

Here from the left rear side, also showing it's tail fluke, something the "Mosasaurus hoffmanni" like it's smaller relative; the "Prognathodon saturator" also had:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+side+rear

Here the jaws of the beast, also showing neat mouth details, incl the pterygoid! :O  A detail that is often left out xD
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+mouth

Here the good and well placed Pterygoid! CollectA did a brilliant job here  Cool  flower  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126  cheers
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+Pterygoid

Here a photo of the 2014 Mosa Prototype with the 2008 Carnegie Tylo, just to give you an idea of it's actual size  flower  Cool
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+_amp_+2008+Carnegie+Tylo+side

Here the bellies compared of the two:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+_amp_+2008+Carnegie+Tylo+bellies

Headshot of the two xD  lol!  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126  Arrow  Laughing
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+_amp_+2008+Carnegie+Tylo+headshots

And their Pterygoids, they do look different, CollectA's Pterygoid is lots larger, but this could also be because of the larger scale:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+_amp_+2008+Carnegie+Tylo+Pterygoids

Here the top view of these two awesome Mosasaur desktop models, the best out there when it comes to "Tylosaurus proriger" & "Mosasaurus hoffmanni"
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 2014+CollectA+Mosa+Proto+_amp_+2008+Carnegie+Tylo+top

So there you have it, your first review of this not yet released 2014 CollectA "Mosasaurus hoffmanni" Pre-Production Prototype, It could very well be that the final product will have slight differences to this one, these are mostly used to sell the product at retailers, differences like colour, skin details and use of material can change, when it hits the market Iw ill buy the production model and make a new review of the two, so stay tuned!

Many thanks for reading  Cool cheerscheers

Last edited by (LoD)Tylosaurus on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:11 am

Okay all here some new photo's of my Orchids which I took last Tuesday Smile

Enjoy!  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers 
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+a

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+b

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+c

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+d

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+e

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+f

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+g

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+h

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+i

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Mcfarlane_s+Clan+3+Water+Dragon

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Mcfarlane_s+Clan+2+Water+Dragon

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies+far+right

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies+centre+right

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies+centre+left

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Steggies+far+left
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:45 am

Well it has taken me some time but here are all my minerals, most of them I had to take closeup pics of, as it would be way too much hassle to get them out of their places.

Here my updated Dino-Riders cabinet display with the newly added Crystals and minerals; which I use as reference on how I will show what is in it Cool

Top Rows:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dino-Riders+Display+Top+Rows

Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Quetzalcoatlus+with+Algar+added+to+Marine+Secion

And here the entire Dino-Riders Collection!
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dino-Riders+Complete_+other+Angle

Sorry for that, but I need this here so I can make this post easier flowerafro

So from top to bottom and left to right, here we go then Smile

The top rows have these:

A Citrine I bought in Bunbury, Western Autralia, back in 1987:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Citrine

Dark Brown Smokey Quarts & Amethyst Cluster both from Slovakia:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Smokey+Quartz+_amp_+Amethyst
It looks black, but it's very dark brown Smile

Lapis Lazuli from Idar Oberstein, Germany:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Lapis+Lazuli
Minecraft is real!cheers cheerscheers Hah, yeah that blue rock you see there is Lapis Lazuli in it's raw natural form xD From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126lol!ArrowLaughingflower

Large Amethyst Cluster from Angoulême, France:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Amethyst+Cluster

Rose Quartz from Bunbury Western Australia:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Rose

Olivine from Arrecife, Lanzarote:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Olivine
Also known as Green Sand, which a beach on the Island of Lanzarote has Cool

Self found Minerals here:
Milk Quartz in Iron Ore left, Amethyst mini crystal front left, Volcanic rocks in rear from Vesuvius Volcano, Italy & Tiger eye & Moss Agate from Kalgoorlie Western Australia
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Various

Self found Calcite Thunder Egg Half from Charrante, France:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Calcitehalf

Strange brown crystals front, Malachite rear:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! PachysMalchite
If anyone knows the name of the brown one with the mini Japanese Dragons from Japan on it, that would be of great honor! cheers:study:Cool

Malachite from Morocco:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Malachite

Pyrite aka Fools Gold from Angoulême, France:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Pyrite

Rock Quartz from Bergen, Norway:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Rockquarts+Bergen

Coral Snow Quartz? from Morocco:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Snowquartz
Not sure about the real name of this one though :study:It looked like Coral snow, but it is consisted of a crystallized form

Rock Quartz from The Netherlands & Germany, Salt Crystal from France, Smokey Quartz from Idar Oberstein, Germany:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Variouscrystals

Smokey Quartz far left, Salt Quartz rear left, Clear Calcite rear right, Rock Quartz Centre & Pink Calcite? front right:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Colouredcrystals
If the salmon coloured mineral on the right is something else, please let me know, many thanks :study:Cool

Prehnite foreground, Clear Calcite middle & Rock Quartz rear:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Prehnite

Self found White Calcite cluster from Alloue, Charrante, France:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Selffoundcalcite

Rock Quartz in White Calcite? Cluster from The Minerals & Crystal show, Rotterdam 1997:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Rdamrockquartz
If this is something else also, please tell me, many thanks cheersstudySmile

Clear Calcite from Minerals & Crystal Show, Rotterdam 1997:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Clearcalcite

Black Quartz from Montana USA top & Bunbury AUS below:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! BlackQuartz

Large Single Smokey Quartz Crystal:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Single+smokey

Small triangular Amethyst Cluster from Bergen, Norway:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! MiniAmethyst

Lapis Lazuli with Milk Quartz & Copper from Idar Oberstein, Germany:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! GermanLapis

Large Triangular Amethyst Cluster from Domme, France:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! MegaAmethyst

Dioptase Cluster on White Rock Quartz & Clear Calcite zoomed in:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! TyloDioptase

Black Quartz from Montana USA right & Bunbury AUS left top a:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! BlackQuartztop

Black Quartz from Montana USA right & Bunbury AUS left top b:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! BlackQuartztop+b

Black Quartz from Montana USA right & Bunbury AUS left rear:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! BlackQuartzrear

Dioptase cluster on White Calcite & Rock Quartz:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Macroshot+a

Other angle of this beautiful Dioptase cluster on White Calcite & Rock Quartz:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Macroshot+b

Amethyst Cluster from Grottes Du Tarn, France:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! TarnAmethyst

Rock Quartz from Brazil, bought in Monshau, Germany Edel & Stein shop top:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! MonschauQuartztop

Rock Quartz from Brazil, bought in Monshau, Germany Edel & Stein shop side:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! MonshauQuartzside

Rock Quartz from an abandoned mine from East Germany:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! RockQuartzEstGera

Here from a different angle:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! RockQuartzEstGerb

On April 19, 2014; I bought this Dioptase sample in Essen, West Germany today, it has lots of clean cubic Dioptase crystals a very nice find, Dioptase is always hard to find in shops and such. Enjoy the photo's of this rare and hard to find mineral type cheersflower

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+a

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+b

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+c

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+d

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+e

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+f

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+g

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+h

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dioptase+Sample+from+Namibia_+Africa+i
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Sun May 04, 2014 10:12 am

Well bought three new orchids, one at De Keukenhof at Lisse, The Netherlands, that is where I made all these pics:
https://leagueofdilos.forumotion.net/t32-keukenhof-lisse-the-netherlands-april-11-2014-my-gallery#73

So here my orchids a + the three new ones e:)

This is what my window shelf looks like as of now e:)
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+Centre

Far Left:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+far+left

Centre Left:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+centre+left

Centre Right:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+centre+right

Far Right:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Orchids+_amp_+Steggies+far+right

New Orchids a:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! New+Orchids+a

New Orchids b:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! New+Orchids+b

New Orchids c:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! New+Orchids+c

New Orchids d:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! New+Orchids+d

A Sea of Pink Flower Magic! I love you
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! A+Sea+of+Pink+Flower+Magic_

And there you have it, every time I make pics of these, , it seems the quality of the flowers keep on improving!  I love youcheersflowercheersI love you
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:04 am

Hai all  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 3191254742  From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 108827126  I love you  flower

Made some new pics of my Steggies and& Crystals Smile The Orchids aren't showing flowers yet, so I kinda skipped that haha Very Happy

Here my 33 part Steggies collection, here the entire list:

01. 1977 Marx Stegosaurus
02. 1988 Dino-Riders Stegosaurs with Tark & Vega
03. 1988 Dino-Riders Kentrosaurus with Krok
04. 2011 CollectA Dacentrurus
05. 2011 Carnegie Miragaia
06. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version A Brown / Sand
07. 2006 Kaiyodo Huayangosaurus Version B Green / Sand
08. 2009 CollectA Stegosaurus Deluxe Edition
09. 2009 CollectA Weurosaurus
10. 2007 CollectA Lexovisaurus
11. 2004 Frame Masters Kentrosaurus 4D Puzzle Green Version
12. 2008 Colorata Tuojiangosaurus
13. 1996 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
14. 2010 CollectA Kentrosaurus
15. 2010 Safari Ltd. Kentrosaurus
16. 2012 CollectA Miragaia
17. 2006 Happinet Kentrosaurus
18. 2009 Bullyland Stegosaurus
19. 2011 Mojo Stegosaurus
20. 2012 Schleich Stegosaurus
21. 1994 Toy Major Stegosaurus
22. 2008 Safari Ltd. Stegosaurus
23. 2001 Kaiyodo Chocolasaurs Dinotales Part 2 Stegosaurus
24. 1996 Safari Ltd. Wild Safari Great Dino's Collection Stegosaurus
25. 2006 Sega Kentrosaurus
26. 2012 Favorite Kinto Stegosaurus
27. 2008 Colorata Stegosaurus
28. 2012 Geene Models Hauyangosaurus Scale 1:40 Limited Edition Resin
29. 2013 Geo World Dino Hunters Kentrosaurus
30. 1993 Matchbox Series 6 Dinosaur Monster in My Pocket #164 Kentrosaurus
31. 2011 London National History Museum Cuddlekyns Stegosaurus
32. 2008 CollectA Stegosaurus
33. 2014 Battat Dacentrurus Scale 1:40 Terra Series by Battat

Here my 28 Stegosaurids which I named Steggies, that stand between my orchids Smile
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies+Far+Left

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies+Centre+Left

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies+Centre

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies+Centre+Right

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies+Far+Right

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies+Far+Right+Angled

From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! The+Steggies__

Here the Stegosaurus Cuddlekyns with the Stegosaurus document which my friend "Mike Walley" from everythingdinosaur.uk neatly printed out and applied with my Stegosaurus
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! National+History+Museum+of+London_+Stegosaurus+Cuddlekyns+arrived

The other 3 Steggies can be found here within my completed Dino-Riders Collection, 26 Years & 8 Months of worthy collecting Smile

Top Rows:

Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Bottom+RowsOctober+29_+2014

For the Steggies Collection meet my 33rd Steggy! cheers cheers cheers Dan LoRusso's "Dacentrurus armatus" Terra Series by Battat
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/261574611518?ssPageName=STRK
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Dacen

And also Dan LoRusso's "Crylophosaurus ellioti" Terra Series by Battat
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/261574705115?ssPageName=STRK
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! Cryllow

And this Jurassic Park Trilogy on BluRay Disc Smile
http://www.ebay.ie/itm/291292453722?ssPageName=STRK
From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! JP+Trilogy

For the rest not many updates as these Collections go Cool

And there ya go xD Arrrr  Rarrr RAWR From Chinasaurs to Dinosaurs to Minerals & Ocrhids! 3191254742 cheers I love you flower
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Founders
Founders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum